





More outfit photos taken in the rain - this blogger ain't letting a bit of drizzly British weather stop her from showing the interweb what she wore to the office last week. She is, however, currently gallavanting round Cornwall in a VW splitscreen camper van (see pic below) on a short holiday. This post is coming to you via the magic of post scheduling... and enough of talking in the third person methinks ;)
I must point out that the fine sprinkling of "stuff" on my hair isn't dandruff, it's the rain - honestly! (You can see it on my top as well!) And talking of hair, I attempted one of those hair bows, but decided halfway through to make it a messy version... it was way too hard to make it a perfect neat bow. The leopard/orange top hasn't been worn on my blog since I wore it here in the summer last year, I guess I've been waiting for milder weather as it's quite sheer - I love the contrast of the coral/orange colour and animal print.
Come back on Thursday when I'll have another scheduled post for you... hope you're all having a nice start to the week, wherever you are and whatever you're doing!

Blazer (part of suit): Next, Top: Topshop, Jeans: ASOS, Brogues: Office, Earrings: H&M, Bracelets L-R: Primark / ASOS / ReVintage Jewellery bracelet - enter my giveaway here! / ASOS / H&M, Watch: Seiko, Rings L-R: H&M / ASOS / H&M, Nails: Revlon Hazy
0 comments:
Post a Comment