Home » » "Personality and Jewelry Will Conquer Everything"- Zandra Rhodes

"Personality and Jewelry Will Conquer Everything"- Zandra Rhodes

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 | 09:01

I few backs I met  Zandra Rhodes, one of my childhood heroes, at my book signing in London. I told her how my mom first introduced me to her work and how we were always on the look out for her when we would go shopping in San Diego. Last week Zandra invited us over for dinner at her place. We had a splendid time and got some great photos by the beach. When I asked Zandra about her style secrets she exclaimed, "Personality and jewelry will conquer everything." The Advanced Ladies and I wholeheartedly agree!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger