Home » , , , » Happy Birthday to Me (40), Happy Birthday to Blog (1)

Happy Birthday to Me (40), Happy Birthday to Blog (1)

Written By Unknown on Sunday, 22 July 2012 | 17:50

2012-07-23 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

The day I've been banging on about for so long has finally come around... My blog is one year old today - and I am 40 today, woo-hoo!!!!!

I've scheduled this post to publish at the exact moment I was born - 01:50 in the morning, so I'll be tucked up in bed when it goes out coz I'm an old lady and won't be out partying that late ;)

But the official celebration (i.e. knees up party) is happening in September - a little late I know, but summer holidays are an awkward time of year to get everyone together as so many friends and family go away on holiday. I'll be spending a day out with the lovely Mr. Summers; fingers crossed for good weather!

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Something I need your help with... As part of my blog sabbatical I wanted to do a vlog so you can all laugh at my English accent (which is very dull and not at all regional, sorry to disappoint). I've been wondering for a while what to do it about, and I finally came up with something: I want to do an "About Me Vlog", answering your questions about anything you like, from style, to age, to who would I choose between George and Brad. I'll try not to look at the questions until the camera's rolling so the answers should be pretty spontaneous, BUT:

To keep them separate DON'T leave your questions on this post...

CLICK HERE TO LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS
(It was a quick post before this one)

Make them silly, trivial, philosophical - just make them interesting and very forthcoming. Leave as many as you like (and before 10 August), and with Mr. Summers' expert editing skills we should be able to come up with something fun (and hopefully funny) to watch....!



P.S. I apologise for the tremendously cheesy glasses, but I hope the manicure more than makes up for them ;))))
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger