Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Probably My Favouritest Office Outfit. Ever.

Probably My Favouritest Office Outfit. Ever.

Written By Unknown on Thursday, 19 July 2012 | 06:16

2012-07-17 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-07-17 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-07-17 Not Dressed As Lamb 004b

2012-07-17 Not Dressed As Lamb 006

2012-07-17 Not Dressed As Lamb 007

2012-07-17 Not Dressed As Lamb 005

Although I want to talk about my new favourite day-at-the-office outfit, I have to first mention the last photo (I promise you, it's NOT photoshopped): if you look very closely you should see something...

Got it? What are the chances, eh?!!!


In fact, if Mr. Summers had taken another photo a split second later, it would have been of me flailing about as the busy little bee [okay, hoverfly] flew right into my face :)

So, my outfit ... an office favourite simply because it was thrown together that morning and surprised me how coordinated it looked, but only after looking at the photos. Do you guys ever do that - you quite like an outfit when wearing it, then see the pictures and you realise it actually looks so much better than you thought...? Usually it's the other way round for me so this was a nice surprise!

Oh and Happy Thursday! My last as a 30-something (did I mention it's my birthday on Monday... ;)



Cardigan: La Redoute I like this one and this one, Top: F+F at Tesco similar, Trousers: Next (old), Heels: Nine West similar, Bag: Next, Hairband: Unknown similar, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters similar, Earrings: Accessorize, Bracelets L-R: ASOS / H&M / ASOS / Debenhams, Watch: Seiko similar, Rings L-R: H&M / H&M / ASOS / H&M, Nails: Barry M Magnetic Dark Silver

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Bonbon Rose Girls
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger