Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Black and White-Out, Vintage Style

Black and White-Out, Vintage Style

Written By Unknown on Sunday, 26 August 2012 | 04:30

2012-08-18 Not Dressed As Lamb 005

2012-08-18 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-18 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-08-18 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

2012-08-18 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

In June of this year I started to fret that summer was never going to come to the UK (oh, the rain), and with that came the fear that all my pretty summer dresses would go unworn. But we have had a few gorgeous days, and if this was the only time that I got to wear my prized vintage eBay white cotton dress, then so be it!

I think the great thing about buying vintage is that it's less likely to date quickly. I hope so, anyway :)

Happy weekend everybody! Have a good one!



Dress: Vintage eBay, Hat: ASOS, Sunglasses: Red Herring at Debenhams, Belt: Unknown, Heels: Debenhams, Ring: Topshop, Watch: ASOS, Nails: Barry M Peach Melba

Shop my look!

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Mom Trends
Thrifters Anonymous at Color Blind
What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy

(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)

Follow Not Dressed As Lamb
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger