Home » , , , , , , , » Caterina Ballerina

Caterina Ballerina

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 | 04:30

2012-08-04 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-04 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-08-04 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

2012-08-04 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

This was as many photos as we could fit in before the heavens opened, so no details shots for this outfit I'm afraid! I think I was having too much fun leaping about to notice the rain clouds coming in. I'd been on some sort of adrenaline rush that day at work for some strange reason so the leaping poses were quite apt... was it the outfit and hair that did it? I'll never know ;)

Oh and it's Caterina because that's my mum's nickname for me (not the ballerina bit, I'm waaaay too clumsy to be compared to ballet dancers)!

Hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday :)))



Top: Peacocks similar, Chinos: Marks & Spencer similar, Collar: ASOS similar, Flats: Dune similar, Hairband: Unknown, Watch: Debenhams, Bracelets: H&M

Linking up to:

What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
What I Wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde

(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger