Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Lace and Neon in the Heat

Lace and Neon in the Heat

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 | 04:30

2012-08-23 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-23 Not Dressed As Lamb 005

2012-08-23 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-08-23 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

2012-08-23 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

This was a hot day... but I certainly wasn't complaining - hot days are few and far between in the UK!

These photos were taken early in the morning when Mr. Summers and I decided to get a walk in early before the day got too hot. I love how the tall green grass was competing with my satchel in the "most luminous thing in the photo" competition. I think the grass won ;)

Hope you all have a lovely day - thanks for stopping by :)))



White top: Gift from my mum, Grey tank: F+F at Tesco, Trousers: La Redoute, Flats: Jones the Bootmaker similar, Hat: Very.co.uk similar, Bag: The Satchel Co similar, Sunglasses: Fabris Lane similar, Necklace: Unknown similar, Bracelets: F+F at Tesco / Gift / My christening bracelet, Rings: Boots / H&M, Watch: Fossil similar, Nails: Barry M Peach Melba

Linking up to:

What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
What I Wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde
Whatever, Whenever at Rolled Up Pretty

(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger