More hot weather wear! When these photos were taken it was muggy enough to have to wear clothes that were as loose as humanely possible (hot weather in Blighty is always the humid variety) ... a wide blouse-style top is a godsend. With a little manual labour it makes a great personal air conditioning unit ;)
Plus I'm getting as much wear out of the floral pyjama pants trend as I can before the summer's over... please don't end, summer, I beg you! We're only just getting to know each other!
Come back tomorrow for another Photo Tips Friday: Thanks everyone who's left such great comments, I'm so glad you've found them useful!

Shirt: Unknown (old), Trousers: ASOS, Heels: Betty Jackson at Debenhams, Panama hat: Tumi Latin Crafts similar, Sunglasses: Red Herring at Debenhams, Watch: 4itgirls.com similar, Black bracelet: ASOS, Black ring: ASOS
Linking up to:
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment