Home » , , , , , , , , , , , » Patterned Purple Palazzo Pants

Patterned Purple Palazzo Pants

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 7 August 2012 | 22:00

2012-07-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-07-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-07-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

So this is an outfit worn when the sun came out (at the time of writing I can count how many times that has happened this year without taking my shoes and socks off)...!
The trousers I bought in the sale at supermarket central for £7. SEVEN quid people - bargain!!! In fact I also bought the pair of black patterned ones (which I wore a couple of outfit posts ago) at the same time - I was in fear of wearing out my blue spotted pair that I wear so often. I actually think that a pair of palazzo pants teamed with a tank is my favourite silhouette for the summer; I've always quite liked my shoulders and arms (despite them being stupidly long and thin). Plus wide legged anything hides a multitude of food babies, especially after barbeques ;)

Oh and I found the lovely sequinned bag hidden under all my other bags I keep on a couple of hooks on my wall; I've had it a long time and I'd forgotten how pretty is is - purely coincidental that it matched my nails.

Happy Wednesday - we're that little bit nearer the weekend :))



P.S. Please excuse the creased trousers... that's evidence of a warm day sat at my desk at work!

Tanks: F+F at Tesco, Scarf: ASOS similar, Trousers: F+F at Tesco, Wedges: La Redoute similar, Belt: ASOS, Sunglasses: ASOS, Bag: Avon (old), Bracelets: H&M / F+F at Tesco, Rings: ASOS / H&M, Watch: Gift (ASOS), Nails: Rimmel Camouflage Chic similar / Nails Inc Black Taxi

Linking up to:

What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy

(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger