Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Peach Polkadots and Floral Skinnies

Peach Polkadots and Floral Skinnies

Written By Unknown on Saturday, 18 August 2012 | 04:30

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

Hi everyone and happy weekend! I hope you brought your sunglasses because this outfit was bright even by my standards ;)

I am dressed almost head-to-toe in ASOS (damn you, online fashion shopping giant). When I bought the polka dot shirt in their sale I didn't think about what to wear it with, but pairing it with my floral skinnies made for a lovely riot of print and colour. Up to that day we'd had a few rather glorious days of sunshine, so that's why I broke out the super brights; however, as the day went on it started to rain... so typical!

* How I love you, glorious British summer *



Shirt: ASOS, Tank: F+F at Tesco, Jeans: ASOS, Heels: ASOS similar, Belt: Unknown, Sunglasses: ASOS, Earrings: ASOS, Watch: ASOS, Bracelets L-R: Debenhams / ASOS / Shh by Sadie, Rings: H&M / H&M / ASOS, Nails: Revlon Elegant 380 / Models Own Nail Art Pens, Toenails: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Glamamom
What I Wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde

(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger