Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Yellow, Black and White Obsessed

Yellow, Black and White Obsessed

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, 5 September 2012 | 04:30

2012-08-19 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-19 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

2012-08-19 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

2012-08-19 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

I love this look, simply because I'm having a yellow, black and white thing at the moment. I've been toying with the idea of changing our bedroom colours recently, and without realising all the decor images I've Pinned have all pretty much been this colour scheme. And now it's rubbing off onto me and into my wardrobe it seems.

Though I wonder how Mr. Summers would feel about the touches of pink...? I know I promised never to introduce pink into the home (though I'm allowed to have pink flowers in the garden, that was the deal), but it does look so nice with the yellow.

Hmmm how can I get round this one... I know - I'll ask while he's watching the football. He'll say yes to anything then ;)

CATHERINE Signature - SMALL

Cardigan: Henry Holland at Debenhams, Tank: F+F at Tesco, Chinos: Marks & Spencer, Wedges: Faith (old), Scarf: Unknown, Sunglasses: Red Herring at Debenhams, Brooch: Topshop, Belt: ASOS, Bracelets L-R: Debenhams / Debenhams / Next / Debenhams, Watches: Debenhams, Rings: Boots / New Look, Toenails: Essie Turquoise & Caicos

Linking up to: What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy, What I Wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde

Shop my look!



P.S. I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the love you guys have shown me towards the new blog design - I couldn't be happier that you love it as much as me! Your comments have been wonderful, I really appreciate them! Thank you thank you!! :)))))
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger