Wedge Wellies and Winter Brights

Written By Unknown on Monday, 10 December 2012 | 07:00

Bright Winter Colours
Bright Winter Colours
Bright Winter Colours
Denim & Polka Dot Scarf
Wellies
Did everyone had a great weekend? We've now got our tree up, so it's feeling proper Christmassy at home at last. Only 15 sleeps till the big day...! 

So onto my croc-effect wedge wellies: I got these for my birthday this year (July) as I'd wanted some for ages, but for some strange reason I hadn't had to wear them up till now. I say 'strange' because this has officially been the wettest year in the UK for 100 years; I can only think that we never really had to go out on those wet days, so the wellies haven't really been needed all this time. As they're black I decided that the rest of the outfit had to be bright, and my magenta skirt is about the brightest winter thing I own: with a touch of neon yellow, coral gloves and scarf and denim blue, I've got my usual rainbow effect in full force...!
Catherine x
Wedge Wellies: Amazon (though they are available from Tesco*), Denim jacket: ASOS, Scarf: Thrifted, Skirt: ASOS, Satchel: The Cambridge Satchel Co, Gloves: Unknown

Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual items, if still available:


Linking up to:

Monday Mingle at Bonbon Rose Girls
Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger