Home » , , , , , , , , » Getting Casual With A Raccoon On My Sweater

Getting Casual With A Raccoon On My Sweater

Written By Unknown on Friday, 4 January 2013 | 06:30

Raccoon sweater
Raccoon sweater

Orange brogues
Birdcage necklace
After my last post and the Christmas Day outfit post where I was really dressed up, it's nice to get back to casual jeans and comfy sweaters. I bought this raccoon sweater from ASOS before Christmas, so I guess I've finally jumped on the animal-on-my-sweater bandwagon... I couldn't resist.

The birdcage necklace was a Christmas present from my sister - she had it bespoke made locally, it's soooo pretty I think. So two animals today.

I hope you're all easing yourselves into 2013 slowly? Thankfully Friday has come around really quickly: happy weekend everyone!

Catherine x
Raccoon sweater: ASOS*, Shirt: Topshop, Jeans: Miss Sixty, Brogues: Office, Necklace: Gift, Earrings: River Island at ASOS*

Shop my look! All items marked* are the actual items, if still available:



Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Glamamom
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger