Home » » Heading to Florida

Heading to Florida

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 | 21:47

From The Film Irene William Queen of Lincoln Road
I am  heading to Florida to give a presentation and book signing at Forest Trace Luxury Resort and Adult Community. I can't wait to hit the streets and  find some amazing ladies and gentleman to photograph. Florida holds a special place in my heart because it is the home of one of my favorite style icons, Irene Williams.  The documentary about her life,  Irene Williams: Queen of Lincoln Road, is a must see for any lover of advanced style. Check out the trailer to this wonderful film below and I hope to see you on February 6th.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger