Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Layered Knitwear Brights

Layered Knitwear Brights

Written By Unknown on Monday, 14 January 2013 | 06:30

Winter layers
Winter layers
Winter layers
Did you all have a great weekend? I think we're all fully over Christmas now (aren't we...?) and it's nearly mid-January - now we have spring to look forward to. But in the meantime here's more knitwear, hats and layers to keep you guys going for a bit until March rolls around.

After all the black and white I've been wearing lately I needed a little colour.

Here's to a good week for us all. There's a drop in temperature in Blighty predicted for this week, so the layers aren't going anywhere any time soon...!
Catherine x

Cardigan: ASOS*, Shirt: ASOS (sadly sold out), Hat: Unknown, Shoes: Zalando*, Skinnies: Gap

Shop my look! Items marked* are the real deal, if still available:






P.S. Wanna follow me? Here's what you need to click on - I'd love to see you there!
FACEBOOKBLOGLOVINTWITTERINSTAGRAM


Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
Wardrobe Wednesday at Create Hope Inspire

What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger