Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , » Double Denim, Red Jeans & Rainbow Heels

Double Denim, Red Jeans & Rainbow Heels

Written By Unknown on Saturday, 9 February 2013 | 06:30

Double denim and red skinnies
Knitted layers and red skinnies
Red skinnies and wool covered heels
Double denim and knitted layers
Double denim and red skinnies
Okay... so I'm a total cheat again: this outfit I pinned inspired today's clobber. Pinterest to the rescue once again! And to be honest I didn't really change anything about it, even though what I pinned was a small "details" shot. The newish red skinny jeans that I wore to London last week were perfect with the double denim and knitwear, plus I hadn't worn my beautiful wool covered platforms (now seriously reduced at Asos) in a little while.

So it's all layer, layer, layer at the moment. I do long for some slightly milder days, just so that photo shoots get a little easier. The last shot shows what I was doing between photos to try and keep my hands warm - you just can't see the gritted teeth beneath that smile ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Catherine x
Heels: Asos* (now half price!), Jeans: Asos*, Cardigan: Zara, Denim jacket: F+F at Tesco, Denim shirt: Topshop, Watch: Asos*

Shop my look! All items marked* are the actual items, if still available:




Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Bonbon Rose Girls



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger