Did you all have a great weekend? I'm envious of anyone who had sunshine and/or warm temperatures... spring is STILL not making an appearance in Blighty!
We had mostly rain this weekend and the weekend before (when these pictures were taken). It felt like sub-zero temperatures whilst I was out there in the cold - I was frozen to the bone after just 10 minutes in the wind and rain. But now, with hindsight, I do rather like the effect of the rain in the photos: I like all the pretty droplets, not that I want to suffer like that every time I have outfit photos to take (click here to see my Instagram picture taken straight after the shoot)!
Thank you to everyone that entered the massive $1000 Visacard giveaway over the last couple of weeks (best of luck...!). I'm stoked to have so many new followers: I just want to say a big hello to all of you, new followers and old. I hope you'll stick around - plus if you're not yet following on Bloglovin then CLICK HERE so you don't lose me come July when GFC is retired!
Hope you all have a great week - there'll be another outfit post on Wednesday so I'll see you back here then :)
Fedora: Forever 21, Parka: La Redoute, Snood: ASOS, Breton Top: ASOS, Jean: Gap, Wedge sneakers: ASOS, Bag: Kangol, Earrings: eBay, Brooches L-R: Local shop / Accessorize / Local shop / ASOS / Shh by Sadie, Finger tip rings: ASOS, Nails: Nails Inc The Thames
Shop my look! None of the items are still available but here's some alternatives:
Linking up to:
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Creative Mondays at Claire Justine oxox
Yolo Mondays at Still Being Molly
Monday Mingle at Momtrends
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Creative Mondays at Claire Justine oxox
Yolo Mondays at Still Being Molly
0 comments:
Post a Comment