FIESTA 2013 is off and running in San Antonio! I plan a series of posts this week to give you a taste of the fashion story....explosions of color; an event made for accessories; the neutral side; and the fabulous women!! I hope you will join me later today for the very visible women who attended the Fiesta Ole Fashion Show!! See you later have a beautiful Sunday, all!!!
Home »
colorful fashion
,
fashion blogs for women over 50
,
Fiesta 2013
,
Fiesta Fashion
,
San Antonio Fiesta
» Fiesta....Your Guide To Fiesta Fashion Fun!!
Fiesta....Your Guide To Fiesta Fashion Fun!!
Written By Unknown on Sunday, 21 April 2013 | 05:21
FIESTA 2013 is off and running in San Antonio! I plan a series of posts this week to give you a taste of the fashion story....explosions of color; an event made for accessories; the neutral side; and the fabulous women!! I hope you will join me later today for the very visible women who attended the Fiesta Ole Fashion Show!! See you later have a beautiful Sunday, all!!!
Related Articles
If you enjoyed this article just click here, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment