48 Hours...

Written By Unknown on Friday, 19 July 2013 | 02:59



I'm down to two days and counting until I turn 60!  So, I spent most of Thursday reading a little bit of everything on feeling youthful.  



Here are a couple of articles from Oprah, I thought you might find interesting...



FASHION TIPS TO LOOK YOUNGER  (do you think black ages us??)



HOW TO ADD ANOTHER YEAR TO YOUR LIFE  (Yes, drink more coffee)







I will share with you later how I am celebrating!























Maybe I will stop by the  NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE (HERE)







We'll see!

I do know of one special celebration for my birthday in a couple of weeks...but SHHHH, it's a secret right now!









No matter what...I will get some R & R ...this working with a trainer thing is exhausting!






Have a wonderful weekend all!








This was another opportunity to show some more pictures from my trip to Chicago!!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger