Home » » Bill and Eva

Bill and Eva

Written By Unknown on Friday, 12 July 2013 | 06:29

Yesterday I attended a great talk about vintage clothing at The Museum of The City of New York. The most gorgeous couple was seated in front of me and I knew that I had to take their photograph. When I leaned over and handed them my card, the gentleman smiled and turned to his wife. It turns out that he had given her my book as a gift, because he thought that she would be a perfect candidate for Advanced Style. I was thrilled to hear this and hope I get the chance to meet and photograph Bill and Eva again soon.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger