The hot weather is continuing for now in the UK (so happy!), so summer dressing is still the order of the day: a day in the garden and a barbeque required little more than a loose top and denim shorts over my bikini. Plus it's such a bonus when you discover that a new accessory (the wide-brimmed hat from Reiss) goes perfectly with a favourite piece of clothing you get out every year (the Asos cutaway top).
Now, I'm not normally one to get my legs out on show quite as much as this, but when it's essentially holiday dressing and everyone's in shorts then I'm more than happy to join in (just as long as I have heels on - and these ones are actually very comfy). As long as I keep doing my squats and lunges I should just about get away with it ;)
How do you feel about getting your legs out for the summer - are you like me and insist on wearing heels to help with the leg-lengthening? Or are you fine with flats? Let me know!
Shop my look! Items marked* are the actual items, if still available:
Cutaway top: Asos, Hat: Reiss, Shorts: Unknown (old), Bag: courtesy of Jack Wills* (currently in the sale!), Sandals: Faith (old), Bikini: F+F at Tesco, Watch: Asos, Earrings: F+F at Tesco, Toenails: Barry M Gelly Blueberry*
Linking up to: Share Your Style Saturdays, Visible Monday, Monday Bloom, Monday Mingle, Creative Mondays, Funday Monday, Wardrobe Wednesdays, What I Wore Wednesday What We Wore
0 comments:
Post a Comment