Home » , , , » How To Wear A Crop Top In Your Forties | With A Maxi Skirt

How To Wear A Crop Top In Your Forties | With A Maxi Skirt

Written By Unknown on Friday, 16 August 2013 | 07:00

Aztec print crop top & red maxi skirt
I did it again - I dared to bare my midriff in a crop top! In my forties! The age-appropriate police are on their way, I'm sure ;) But it seems that you guys are okay with it judging by the response to my first attempt...!

I personally go by the rule of thumb that dictates it's a good idea to cover up in other places when you're baring one particular part. Not everyone needs to follow that, but I'm happier - and feel less self-conscious - when I have only one of my cleavage, legs or belly out. One's enough for me. So a maxi skirt is an ideal cover up when I've got midriff on show and is perfect for a warm day when I just want to wear flats. I got these black cutout flower sandals in the sale - they're soooo comfy and lasted me a whole afternoon's walk down by the canal at the weekend.

So do any of you lovely readers go by that rule of thumb I mentioned - only one of legs/belly/cleavage out? Or do you throw caution to the wind and get 'em all out at once (good for you if you do)!!!

Aztec print crop top & red maxi skirt
Aztec print crop top & red maxi skirt
Red maxi skirt, black cutout sandals
Aztec print crop top & red maxi skirt
Catherine x
Social Media Icon - Bloglovin+Social Media Icon - TwitterSocial Media Icon - FacebookSocial Media Icon - InstagramSocial Media Icon - Google+Social Media Icon - Pinterest
Shop my look!

Crop top: Asos (this one is almost identical), Skirt: River Island (this one is almost identical), Sandals: Debenhams (on sale - and use code LR96 for an extra 10% off till 18 August!), Bag: Asos (this one is almost identical), Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Chevron rings: Asos, Toenails: Barry M Gelly Watermelon



Linking up to: Share Your Style Saturdays, Visible Monday, Monday Bloom, Monday Mingle, Creative Mondays, Funday Monday, Wardrobe Wednesdays, What I Wore Wednesday, What We Wore, Style Elixir, Passion for Fashion Friday, Sunday Style

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger