A Black Maxi Skirt, Pink Checks & Dainty Layered Necklaces

Written By Unknown on Friday, 13 September 2013 | 07:00

Black maxi skirt, pink check shirt
A black maxi skirt is such a wardrobe essential I honestly don't know how I've survived this long without one. It's been on my "to get" list for so long, and I finally bought this Asos one with some birthday money I still had to spend which was a nice treat! 

They're pretty easy to style as they sort of go with everything: I love how they elongate your legs if you keep your top tucked in or knotted (as I've done here) to keep that waistline high. A couple of bright colours (red and coral) and some layered necklaces make an easy-to-wear transitional outfit for summer to autumn.

Have you recently bought something so essential for your wardrobe that you don't know how you survived without it before? Or the opposite - bought something more unusual that's turned out to be an unexpectedly versatile piece? They're often the best purchases!

Black maxi skirt, pink check shirt
Black maxi skirt, red colour block bag
Black maxi skirt, pink check shirt
Pink check shirt, coral tank & fedora
On Monday I'll have a fabulous giveaway for you all - think something worth £250! Don't miss it!
Catherine x
Social Media Icon - Bloglovin+Social Media Icon - TwitterSocial Media Icon - FacebookSocial Media Icon - InstagramSocial Media Icon - Google+Social Media Icon - Pinterest
Shop my look!

Skirt: Asos, Shirt: Marks & Spencer, Tank: F&F at Tesco, Hat: Asos, Heels: Faith, Bag: Debenhams, Watch: Asos, Necklaces: Asos / Gift / Local jewellers






Linking up to: Visible MondayMonday BloomMonday MingleCreative MondaysFunday MondayWardrobe WednesdaysWhat I Wore WednesdayStyle ElixirPassion for Fashion FridaySunday StyleHat Attack

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger