Home » , , » How To Wear A Bright Turquoise Blazer | With Neutrals & A Rock Tee

How To Wear A Bright Turquoise Blazer | With Neutrals & A Rock Tee

Written By Unknown on Friday, 20 September 2013 | 07:00

Turquoise blazer, khaki skinnies
This outfit happened because I needed a reason to wear my turquoise blazer. It's a favourite fair weather piece (oh how I love the colour!) but it dawned on me I hadn't actually worn it this year. Our seasons this year have not been the normal Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, but rather Winter, Winter, S-U-M-M-E-R, and a sudden Autumn/Winter hybrid. So it’s been either too hot or too cold to wear it, and last weekend, in a last Hurrah to the summer, I thought it was perhaps the last time I’d wear my chunky, strappy sandals too - my fave shoe purchase of 2013.

The skinnies are coming out in full force now - they were relegated to the back of the wardrobe during the freakish heatwave we had. Plus my snakeskin bag has been used nearly every day since I got it a few weeks ago; olive is just a great neutral, it really does seem to go with anything. The overall neutrals of the outfit are lifted by that brilliant turquoise colour, so I shall be loathe to pack it away for the winter!


How about you - what are you sad about packing away for the summer? Any favourite summer pieces?

Turquoise blazer, khaki skinnies, white manicure (OPI Alpine Snow)
Turquoise blazer, khaki skinnies
Turquoise blazer, red hair
Coming up very soon on the blog: news on my day at London Fashion Week (and what I wore)! Talk about stressful - deciding what to wear to LFW when you’ve been given a last-minute invitation is the ultimate blogger dilemma ;)
Catherine x
Social Media Icon - Bloglovin+Social Media Icon - TwitterSocial Media Icon - FacebookSocial Media Icon - InstagramSocial Media Icon - Google+Social Media Icon - Pinterest
Shop my look!

Blazer: La Redoute, Blondie top: courtesy of Surfdome, Jeans: Zalando, Heels: Debenhams, Bag: courtesy of Laura Ashley, Bracelets: H&M / Debenhams, Gold ring: Debenhams, Watch: Debenhams, Hair donut: Asos, Nails: OPI Alpine Snow




Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Aspire Style £250 Giveaway

Linking up to: Visible MondayMonday BloomMonday MingleCreative MondaysFunday MondayWardrobe WednesdaysWhat I Wore WednesdayStyle ElixirPassion for Fashion FridaySunday Style


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger