Whispers of Autumn

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 3 September 2013 | 17:19






San Antonio has passed 40 days of 100 degree
weather!


Presently, no let up on the horizon.




Yet, I heard the owl early this morning.


Usually, when I hear the owl, he is reminding me to have
hope.





Seasons will change soon.


And my favorite red oak, must be confused.


I found a hint of fall deep in the branches over the
weekend.




Starbuck's began serving it's delectable PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE...and...

The aroma of apple/cinnamon votives swirled throughout our school office...




These are the whispers... a touch of hope cooler breezes will blow.  Heat will eventually melt away.










Until, then, I found a few ways to participate in the animal
trends without sweaters or jackets….still, I hope autumn will begin sooner rather than later...









ALEEN BELGIAN LOAFER












ANIMAL PRINT PENCIL SKIRT



















Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  Thursday, we will know who wins the Coldwater Creek jeans!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger