Coldwater Creek Ponte Knit Leggings...

Written By Unknown on Sunday, 13 October 2013 | 12:39








I am singing in the rain today for many reasons...



1. It's raining!!  We need it!



2. There is a cool, hint of autumn in the air.



3. I almost have my house back!



4. Coldwater Creek sent me this perfect pair of 



gray PONTE KNIT LEGGINGS...and I love 



them!











You may not realize it, but for two years you 



have seen my Coldwater Creek black leggings 



often.  I am wearing them out, I love the fit so 



much.  Now, to have this new pair of gray and in



ponte knit is such a wonderful addition to my 



wardrobe.  I love gray with many colors.



PONTE KNIT is a tightly woven fabric blend 



which holds it's shape so well providing a long 



term flattering fit.  











Another reason to sing in the rain are the Columbus Day sales.  COLDWATER CREEK'S is going on now and you can save 40-70% off...the leggings are 40%!!( just click PONTE PERFECT LEGGINGS)  I think you will love them as much as I do!!






Have a happy Columbus Day, all !!



Make sure you check out the gorgeous bloggers of MONDAY MINGLE!!










Leggings Provided by Coldwater Creek

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger