Espadrilles, Totes...and,Maybe, Sneakers?

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 6 May 2014 | 17:32







The great thing about teaching summer school is a more casual wardrobe.  Often, I will spend the day in a style much like I am wearing today.  




My recent purchase of these AEROSOLES ESPADRILLES at MARSHALLS and my new C WONDER TOTE go great with casual warmer weather styles. You may remember that recently I treated myself to a fabulous Calvin Klein handbag from Nordstrom Rack...I loved that bag.  But, much to my chagrin, one of the handles broke.  The Rack was great and returned the purchase. When I saw this C Wonder purse, my thinking was it is great for summer weather and I can wait until fall to find a similar bag to the broken one.  The CK bag was $125, and the CW bag was $78...so for now, I saved a little and got a new bag I really like for summer.


















I know these are not sneakers, but I would like to encourage you to check out JILL OF EVERYTHING JUST SO and ADRIENNE OF RICH LIFE ON A BUDGET on Wednesday for how bloggers are wearing their sneakers.





I am still pondering if sneakers are worth purchasing for me...I do not know if I would wear them that much!  How about your guys??  Go visit their blogs and then let me know!





Have a great Wednesday!!




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger