Home » , , , , , , , » All I need now is a yacht

All I need now is a yacht

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 8 May 2012 | 04:30









No new purchases here, in fact everything I'm wearing is really quite old. But that's what I love about challenges like Everybody Everywhere: they say Nautical, I initially say oh no...! However it forced me to combine some old pieces and wear something I bought a while ago but hadn't yet worn: my Union Jack headscarf. I was looking for nautical inspiration on Pinterest and pinned this image of a scarf worn in that retro low-on-the-forehead way, so I went with that, added the obligatory breton striped top and touches of red... the result? An outfit with a nautical vibe I was actually quite happy with!

I think the best thing to come out of this challenge for me was finding a way of wearing a headscarf that didn't make me look like the Queen - I wanted to channel Jackie O slightly more than our Liz (even if I am wearing her flag on my head ;)

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!



*Have you entered my giveaway?*



Click here to see the details - you could win any piece of your choice from ReVintage Jewellery worth up to $40!! I would so love you to win :))

Top: ASOS I like this one with a dark top half, Union flag scarf: ASOS similar, Trousers: Warehouse (old), Shoes: Freemans (old) similar save similar splurge, Belt: ASOS, Sunglasses: Fabris Lane similar, Bracelets: Topshop similar / ASOS, Watch: Fossil, Rings L-R: ASOS / ASOS /  ASOS / H&M, Nails: No.17 Glitter Top Coat similar

Linking up to:

 Natilcal: EBEW

Monday Mingle at Glamamom
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
What We Wore, Read and Made at Raegun Ramblings
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger