Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Pleats, ombre and new bag ❤

Pleats, ombre and new bag ❤

Written By Unknown on Sunday, 6 May 2012 | 07:57



















I think pleated skirts were made for photos - don't you just love the swooshiness as you walk?!! It looks sooo good on camera...!

Anyway, onto round two of my bargain supermarket clothing buys: the blue ombre sweater (see round one here). It was begging to be paired with other pastels, and as I hadn't worn my pleated skirt in a while it was the perfect choice considering it's still chilly here! But I am so feeling the love for my new tote bag from Next... yes, I have to admit it was love at first sight. I love large bags so I can carry my life round in them - and in cream, pink and coral I was going to be thinking about this beauty all day if I hadn't taken it home with me ;)

Happy Sunday folks, and if you have an extra day off tomorrow: enjoy!!!



Sweater: F+F at Tesco, Skirt: New Look similar save similar splurge, Loafers: ASOS, Bag: Next, Bracelets: H&M / Urban Outfitters, Watch: Seiko, Rings L-R: ASOS similar / H&M / ASOS / H&M, Nails: Rimmel Be a Star similar / Avon Mint similar / Rimmel Matte Top coat similar



Linking up to:


Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style
Monday Mingle at Glamamom
What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger