Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Embellished Vintage Shirt

Embellished Vintage Shirt

Written By Unknown on Friday, 31 August 2012 | 04:30

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-08-31 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

(No Photo Tips Friday today, I'll give you guys time to digest all the waffle I've thrown your way so far!)

Although I do shop a lot online, I don't always buy new: I'm a big eBay fan, mostly for vintage items. This shirt may or may not be actual vintage as it was described - I call it my old lady shirt (I got an "oi, oi" from my mum about that description!) - but it's one of my favourites. This time it just needed a little adornment in the shape of some pretty pearl collar pins (I'd been meaning to do a DIY to make some, but ASOS shoved some under my nose in the sale. Tut, tut).

It's pretty much the weekend, so here's to you all having a great one! Oh and I'll be back from my sabbatical in my next post on Sunday: you might find that the blog looks a little different when you come back...!

[she does a little excited dance]


CATHERINE Signature - SMALL

Shirt: eBay vintage (Betty Barclay), Trousers: ASOS, Collar pins: ASOS, Belt: Next, Heels: Debenhams, Black bracelets: Unknown

Shop my look!



Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger