Home » , » Blog Makeover Alert!

Blog Makeover Alert!

Written By Unknown on Sunday, 2 September 2012 | 13:15

2012-09-02 Bye Bye Old Blog Design

Taa-daa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back from my blog sabbatical - and I'm proud to present the all new and improved Not Dressed As Lamb... I hope you guys like it! It's the main thing I've been working on over the summer, and I'm so excited to be able to finally share it with you all. My five year-old self is retired from my header I'm afraid, but she's done a grand job seeing over the blog for the past year while I get to grips with this blogging business.

So now there's snazzy links to following Not Dressed As Lamb on the usual platforms and social media, plus a blogroll and new sharing buttons in the left sidebar - and probably most importantly there'll be larger (outfit) pictures. If you see anything out of sorts or weirdly skewed off to one side let me know! Also, I'd love to hear your feedback on the new design/layout.

Come back tomorrow for a new outfit post... I need a lie-down now, I'm all excited like it's Christmas haha ;)

CATHERINE Signature - SMALL

P.S. Want to remind yourself what the old design looked like? Click here...
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger