Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Sequins and Arm Candy at London 2012

Sequins and Arm Candy at London 2012

Written By Unknown on Saturday, 11 August 2012 | 00:00

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 002

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 001

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 004

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 003

Although I have scheduled all my posts for the summer, I had to squeeze in the pictures from our long weekend in London to see the Olympics!

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 008

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 009Cable car over the river linking the Olympic park with other venues. Not good if you don't like heights (like me), though I still make myself do these things...!

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 007
Women's table tennis (I got the best shot before it started)

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 006
Men's weightlifting - the crowd noise was deafening...!

2012-08-11 Not Dressed As Lamb 005

I saw the announcement live on TV seven years when London won the Olympics bid - and I told Mr. Summers straight away that I wanted to go in 2012... this weekend I finally got my wish! All I can say is that we had the most fantastic time - the organisation was amazing, the Olympics volunteers were just great and the whole atmosphere was everything I hoped it'd be. We managed to get tickets for table tennis and weightlifting, so didn't get to go into the stadium or the velodrome (my only regret), but we did watch several gold medals being won by team GB on the big screen in the pub next door to the Excel Arena. Needless to say it was loud, entertaining, and so, so memorable.

Oh not forgetting! I wore sneaks for comfort, light layers for sun and rain, and a sequinned collar so I'd have my own gold bling around my neck ;)

Happy weekend everyone!



Tanks: Topshop / F+F at Tesco, Collar: ASOS, Chinos: Marks & Spencer similar, Cardigan: La Redoute similar, Sneakers: Unknown (DIYed with neon laces from eBay similar), Bag: Debenhams similar, Sunglasses: Red Herring at Debenhams, Bracelets: ASOS / Gift / H&M, Rings: Debenhams / ASOS, Nails: Revlon Elegant 380 / Models Own Hedkandi Beach Party

Linking up to:

Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet Style

(I'm currently on a blog sabbatical till the beginning of September and all posts - except this one - are scheduled. Still here to reply and comment, however :)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger