Home »
» Lexington Chic
Lexington Chic
Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 | 07:25
Yesterday I was walking along Lexington Avenue when I spotted the chicest woman having lunch through a cafe window. I stood outside for around thirty minutes waiting for her to come out, all the while debating whether or not I should enter the restaurant. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt her meal, but at the same time I thought about all the times I let amazing subjects pass me by without asking them if I could take their photographs. I gathered up the courage to enter the cafe and politely tell her that I noticed her from across the street. She was having lunch with her son and thankfully very much appreciated the compliment. Sheila told me that she was so glad that I came into the cafe and that it's always important to grab opportunities when you have the chance.
Related Articles
If you enjoyed this article just click here, or subscribe to receive more great content just like it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment