Tee Shirts: Simple Pleasures

Written By Unknown on Monday, 11 March 2013 | 17:17



My favorite casual style is to throw on a simple, V Neck Tee with a fitted jacket and jeans....



If I want to punch it up a bit, I will add a fun piece of jewelry or a great printed scarf.   Today, I decided to go out and find great Tee Shirt options for this type of style.  Especially with so many gorgeous colors on racks this spring, I just wanted to know what is affordable, breathable, and fun!  Here are the ones I liked the best:






MNG by Mango at JCP

Feels great and I love the fit

$20

bought one in black




Joe Fresh Essential V Neck Top at JCP

LOTS OF COLORS

Great fit

$8

Bought bright pink




Jennifer Lopez Cuffed Tee

at Kohls

Three Colors (white, black, blue)

Silkiest feel of all I looked at

$13.99

I bought one in white






Target Tee in Many Colors

$7.00

Great fit

I bought light green and coral

Such an easy look, but you will feel great...especially if you throw on a fun necklace or scarf!



Have an amazing Tuesday everyone!!!



Your "living-like-you-feel-40" tip of the day:  Don't let lack of funds get you down.  Shop...be creative...work with what you have.  It's just as much fun!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger