Holidays 2013: Hits and Misses

Written By Unknown on Sunday 12 January 2014 | 03:55





Results of a customer satisfaction SURVEY were released last week placing AMAZON and L.L. BEAN as the big winner for pleasing their customers this past holiday season.











At the bottom, were Walmart and Abercrombie & Fitch.  













I completely agree with Amazon...so far, they have never upset me.  I do not have a history with L.L.Bean.  But, I would like to respectfully disagree with those who placed Walmart at the bottom.







I ordered several items for my grandson from Walmart...great prices, delivered in timely fashion, no damage, no shipping costs.  I was one happy camper.  I also want to give a shout out to MACY'S for the same reasons.  I ordered a lot of gift items...no problems and prices on quality clothing which beat others offering the same. 



Who would your hits and misses be just from this past holiday shopping?



Have a wonderful Sunday and I will see you later as I join the fabulous women of Patti's Visible Monday!



Join us! Click the Spotlight




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger