OOTD: From Evening to Day, A Touch of Gold!

Written By Unknown on Sunday 12 January 2014 | 14:17









Hello, everyone...I so hope you are warmer this week!  We are back to typical South Texas, cold in the morning, warm in the afternoon...layers and trench coats work really well.





I showed this metallic gold tunic over the holidays, because I purchased it at Chicos for an evening party.  This week, I decided to style it so I could wear it during the day...just about anywhere!











To take it to a day look, I added:



A V-neck black long sleeved Tahari top purchased at MARSHALLS last summer.

A recent purchase of SIMPLY VERA LEGGINGS from KOHLS, on sale (I own these in two colors...love the fit and fabric!)

A really fun, CHICOS NECKLACE sale purchase in December

Leopard slip-ons by R2 from ROSS, purchased last fall.











I could live in an outfit like this!!



The tunic easily went from an evening look to a day look, and I felt very comfortable in the shimmery metallics!







Have a wonderful Monday...start your week with a smile!  And make sure you check out the creative women at VISIBLE MONDAY!!  and The Fashionista Style Hop!



Join us! Click the Spotlight








See you Tuesday with more about our search for a personal style!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger