Wedding Reception in the Art Museum...Exquisite!

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 28 May 2014 | 03:47



As I promised on Sunday, here are my favorite images from a unique wedding reception over the weekend at the wonderful MCNAY ART INSTITUTE in San Antonio, Texas.



My oldest son's childhood friend was married, so this was a time to re-connect with some old friends not seen in a while and to enjoy the talents of artists from Chagall to Van Gogh.



This is predominately a photography post.  So I hope you enjoy the fashions, the beauty, and the decor.  You will see there is one green dress I loved and followed!











Actually, the mother-of-the-bride is wearing the green.





















A few modeled their finest.  If you missed what I wore, click HERE!



























































Simply stunning event!




My husband made a friend!




(The couple in blue,above, is my son and his beautiful wife)





Happy Wednesday!




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger