Home » , , , , » The Block Heel Shoes Trend & Summer Pattern Mixing

The Block Heel Shoes Trend & Summer Pattern Mixing

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 28 May 2014 | 07:00

Summery pattern mixing
If you're afraid of pattern mixing I'd better warn you: there's some serious mixing going on in this outfit with a patterned dress, neck scarf and striped top all fighting for attention! When you wait for warm weather in the UK sometimes you wait a long time, and at the weekend I was determined to wear my Fever London summer dress come rain or shine. I was fine as I layered it with a stripey top and neck scarf - I didn't set out to mix patterns so much but it was more out of practicality that I ended up with an explosion of prints.

The fabulous surprise with this outfit was how flattering these gorgeous block heel two tone flats from Daniel Footwear were - I'm happy to wear flats, as long as it's with trousers or jeans only. However, I've been wanting to try the block heel trend for a while, and I had an idea that a pointed toe and a low block heel could actually be flattering with a skirt or dress (on me)... I was proved right! I just adore these flats - believe me when I say they are incredibly comfortable. I was able to walk around in them for several hours without any trouble and didn't have to break them in; they have a lovely 60s vibe and have totally converted me to the block heel trend. They're available in beige and black too if you're not sold on the yellow, but you know me: brights all the way :)

Have you tried the block heel trend yet? Do you love it in a low or high heel - or both? I'd love to know your thoughts, do share in the comments!

Sixties style two tone block heel flats
Summery pattern mixing
Mixing patterns
Catherine x
Twitter 64x64 B&WFacebook 64x64 B&WBloglovin 64x64 B&WInstagram 64x64 B&WGoogle Plus 64x64 B&W
Shoes: c/o Daniel Footwear, Dress: Fever London, Striped top: Primark, Scarf: Asos, Bag: Accessorize, Sunglasses: c/o Lulus (similar), Watch: Asos



Linking up to: Visible Monday, Monday Mingle, Funday MondayStyle SessionsTrend Spin Link-UpWhat I Wore Wednesday, Three-Fer Thursday, Passion for Fashion FridayFriday's Fab FavouritesShare in StyleSunday Style Link-Up

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger