Home » , , , , , » Breton Stripes, Colour Blocking & Neutrals

Breton Stripes, Colour Blocking & Neutrals

Written By Unknown on Monday 7 April 2014 | 07:00

Breton stripes & neutrals
I know I tend to be the girl that wears a lot of colour, but I do occasionally tone it down and hit the neutrals. The suede waterfall jacket is very old but is perfect for this time of year, especially with the Breton stripes and the colour blocked bag. I bought the New Look patent nude flats to have something totally neutral for the summer - they're so comfy and of course they're going to go with everything and anything this summer. 

You may have seen my curls if you're following me on Instagram or Facebook - my hairdresser dried my hair like this and I loved it. She didn't use curling tongs or rollers, and for someone who grew up with dead straight hair I can't believe there was so much natural curl in it...!

Thank you for all the lovely comments I've been left over the past week or two - I've been away a lot but am now back home and can finally get round to replying to your comments - apologies for taking so long. Enjoy your week everyone :)

Colour block bag & neutrals
Neutrals with black skinnies
Breton stripes & neutrals
Breton stripes & red hair

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Fashion Trends
Proudly powered by Blogger